четверг, 29 сентября 2016 г.

Top Fragrances for 2014

Top Fragrances for 2014
Top Fragrances for 2014

Favorite Fragrances 1

I’m a creature of habit. I like to eat at the same few restaurants (hello True Food addict), I usually eat the same breakfast every day, wear the same gold bracelets over and over and the list goes on. Lately I’ve been in a fragrance routine with three of my favorites, Kate Spade NY Live Colorfully, Dolce & Gabanna’s Dolce and Gucci’s Guilty. In addition to these newer fragrances, I’m always going back to my all time favorites that I’ve been wearing for years. First is a Canadian brand that I’ve never found anywhere in the States called ROOTS Spirit (and I believe it’s now discontinued, glad I stocked up!) and Bobbi Brown’s Beach. Bobbi’s perfume smells like you just lathered yourself in Coppertone while sitting on the beach with an ocean breeze. It’s seriously to die for. My perfume tray wouldn’t be complete without a home spray. The W Hotel gifted us their signature home scent in last year’s SBS swag bag and it’s still going strong.


Original article and pictures take http://mystylevita.com/2014/08/5-favorite-fragrances.html#_a5y_p=4125313 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий