пятница, 4 марта 2016 г.

Learn about Evernote Templates + Access My Full FREE Collection

Learn about Evernote Templates + Access My Full FREE Collection
Learn about Evernote Templates + Access My Full FREE Collection

Have you ever heard of an Evernote Template? Learn all about organizing and simplifying your life with Evernote Templates + get instant access to my full collection of free digital templates designed specifically for Evernote. // SimplifyDays.com

This is a tutorial for the amazing organization application Evernote. If you’re new to Evernote, you can: Get the app here, Get started using the app here, See more tips & tutorials for using Evernote here.


Have you ever heard of a Evernote templates? Whenever there’s something that I use frequently, such as a shopping list or packing list, I just create a note within Evernote outlining all of the main sections for that topic and then designate it as a template. Then I use the Copy to Notebook function to re-use that same note over and over again. So each time I’m packing I have a template that I can use to streamline the packing process.


I offer these Evernote templates at Simplify Days completely for FREE. You can see them all on my Products page or just click here. Watch this video to get a quick overview of how easy it is to download one of the templates into your own Evernote account and how to start customizing the templates for your specific needs. Enjoy!


Have you ever heard of an Evernote Template? Learn all about organizing and simplifying your life with Evernote Templates + get instant access to my full collection of free digital templates designed specifically for Evernote. // SimplifyDays.com


Have you ever heard of an Evernote Template? Learn all about organizing and simplifying your life with Evernote Templates + get instant access to my full collection of free digital templates designed specifically for Evernote. // SimplifyDays.com

Have you ever heard of an Evernote Template? Learn all about organizing and simplifying your life with Evernote Templates + get instant access to my full collection of free digital templates designed specifically for Evernote. // SimplifyDays.com

Have you ever heard of an Evernote Template? Learn all about organizing and simplifying your life with Evernote Templates + get instant access to my full collection of free digital templates designed specifically for Evernote. // SimplifyDays.com

Have you ever heard of an Evernote Template? Learn all about organizing and simplifying your life with Evernote Templates + get instant access to my full collection of free digital templates designed specifically for Evernote. // SimplifyDays.com

Have you ever heard of an Evernote Template? Learn all about organizing and simplifying your life with Evernote Templates + get instant access to my full collection of free digital templates designed specifically for Evernote. // SimplifyDays.com

New to Digital Organization?


If you’re looking to get digitally organized then you may be interested in my free email course: Simplify with a Life Digitally Organized. Join below and you’ll receive 7 email for 7 days with actionable strategies for simplifying and getting digitally organized.


Original article and pictures take http://simplifydays.com/2016/03/all-about-evernote-templates/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий